Monday, April 14, 2008

Finally comin' with some music...



So I was totally planning on putting up a big long post with all kinds of new music for you today, but the amazing weather today and the whole bottle of Jim Beam I ended up drinking at the beach Im only going to be able to give you a few hot new tracks and a new mix for your ears.

Now I'm not normally going to post alot of stuff that you can get on Discobelle, not because they don't post great tracks, they do, but because I'm trying to give you things that you are not going to see on every other blog out there. This is an exception. Klever is about to take off for Australia to do some shows and he recorded this mix before he set off. Pure Bang.

Klever -- Aussie Tour Mix 08

Here's a remix I know you haven't heard yet of one of the hottest rap jams of the summer. Bricks is representing Louisville, Kentucky and I'm positive that this will be the most played track during the parties at the Kentucky Derby.

Bricks -- Love in this Club(remix)

Bul!m!atron! -- Sonido Lasser Drakar (Remix)

Blaqstarr -- Blaw (Neos Let the Attack Begin)

R. Kelly -- Real Talk (Moves Refix)

No comments: