Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Music For These People



Yeah I'm not sure if those kids would like these songs or not, but I know I do. Sorry for lack of music over the last few weeks, Ive had a few things to take care of. But Im back with a ton of things lined up for you. Including the might MIXTAPE MASSACRE series. You all will be very excited once these start to drop. So here's a few things that have stayed on my desktop over the last month.



<Larry Tee -- I Love U (Killer on the Dancefloor Baile mix)



Emynd -- Reach Out



The Hours -- See the Light(Calvin Harris remix)



Santogold -- Starstruck (Austin Speed, Calculon, and Eric Yo! remix)



Lady Sovereign -- I Got You Dancing



Dj Blaq N Mild -- Hollywood



Green Velvet presents Jamie Principle -- LaLaLaLaLa (Inside my Mind)

and some mixes:



Dj Mike B -- Drive By Bangers Vol. 1 The Hundreds



Obitykenobi -- Welcome to my World

No comments: