Thursday, June 11, 2009

June Mini Mix



Its been such a long time since my last mix, I know. Alot has been going on, but fear not I have two other mixes lined up that should be finished within the next week or so. But on the this mini mix of dancetastic proportions. I tried to get back to the party rocking sound that feels my ears with delight. I love to dance and I love to play music for people to dance to. So get ready to get your boogie on.

Junkyard Dog's Myspace



Junkyard Dog -- June Mini Mix

Tracklisting:


1. On Oil -- E-40
2. Get Off (Dj BooMan Studio Edit) -- P.Diddy
3. Dance Like A Freak -- Dj Clas
4. Casual Satisfaction (Scottie B remix) -- Totally Micheal
5. Raw Meat ft. Too $hort -- Stanton Warriors
6. Hoes In The House -- The Pack
7. Faim Kills -- Rip Daily
8. Pussy (Kraymer remix) -- Nadastrom
9. Ja, Mann! -- Edu K

No comments: