Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Popular People's Front



With the huge event Alice in Discoland coming up I thought I would share with you guys a few tracks to get you in the mood for the event. And since today is sunday and all I thought I would start with this track. Church Love is an amazing NEW track that sounds like its straight out of 1983. The Popular People's Front has been taking the UK by storm and its very easy to see why. Solid grooves that you cann't help but dance too. I honestly love this kind of music. Great bass lines and upbeat vocals make this track a real groovey thing to behold. So sit back and get some church in your life today. If you ever come across any of their vinyl only releases be sure and scoop them up.



The Popular People's Front -- Church Love

via DiscoDelicious

No comments: