Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hussle Club



Not many people think of Louisville, Ky as a hot bed of musical talent, I like to think otherwise. These days its not hard to give examples of great music coming from people that have once or currently call Louisville home. After playing drums for the likes of Santogold, Spank Rock, Hearts Revolution, Young Love and Major Lazor, Prince Terrence brings us Hussle Club. Being an amazing drummer is one thing, but playing all the instruments himself is completely a whole different story. The first release also sees heavy remixes from Felix Cartel and Bird Peterson.



Hussle Club -- I Have High Expectations For What I Want To Be But In The Mirror I Don't See Them Staring Back At Me



Hussle Club -- I Have High Expectations For What I Want To Be But In The Mirror I Don't See Them Staring Back At Me (Bird Peterson remix)

No comments: